2.21.2006

Posts: Employee,"I don't know"

Yesterday, I went to buy the new Sanyo C6, a really great little cameracorder. This was the second huge store I went to in NYC. The first one, J&R, had no idea what I was talking about. My helper was new and apparently no one was helping him. Now, at D&H, I make the mistake of asking the employee if this was compatible with Apple's iLife '06. The man answers "no", and sends me over to Computer Video Editing center where the person there doesn't even know how to use his computer, saying that all the links were broken(for some unknown reason he wasn't typing in the URL bar). Most likely, I'll just order it online, and if it ends up not being able to edit on iMovie(which I dearly hope will work), I will just have to return it.

In other news: the Jane Goodall Institute's new blog, Gombe Chimpanzee Blog, opens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home